tuan tanah -_-

My photo
Laugh at the confusion,Smile through the tears,and keep reminding Yourself that everything happens for a reason :')

Thursday, December 15, 2011

jump then fall by taylor swift :D

Assalamualaikum !
ini lyrics aku tuju dekat "seseorang"... x)

I like the way you sound in the morning
we're on the phone and without warning
I realize your laugh is the best sound i have ever heard
I like the way I cant keep my focus
I watch you talk,you didnt notice
I hear the words but all I can think is we should be together
Everytime u smile,I smile
and everything you shine,I'll shine for you
Im feeling you baby
Dont be afraid to jump then fall into me
Baby,Im never gonna leave you
Say that you wanna be with me too
Cause imma stay through it all,so jump then fall
Well,I like the way your HAIR falls in your face
you got the keys to me,I love each freckle on your face
I've never been so wrapped up
Honey,I like the way you're everything I ever wanted
I had time to think all over
and all I can say is come closer take a deep breath then jump then fall into me
I need u baby,please dont be afraid
please jump then fall into me.. :D


No comments: